Welcome to the Cedar Heights Middle School PTSA! Our mission is to be a relevant resource for all members of the Cedar Heights Middle School community. Below you will find various ways to be involved in your student's journey through middle school, an event calendar, the latest news, and a membership form. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
How do you join?
* Fill out a membership form and have your student put it in our PTSA box located in the Cedar Heights main office.
* Follow the directions on the form for joining by mail, or by PayPal (link below).
Benefits of membership
As a PTSA member, you...
* are supporting our students and school through PTSA-sponsored activities
* are part of a local, state, and national group that works together to "advocate for the well-being and education of all children"
* are given discounts with your PTSA number to events, printing needs, car rentals and more (please see https://www.wastatepta.org/get-involved/member-benefits/)
Every membership counts! You can make a difference!
Our meetings for 2020- 2021 School Year:
WAter Bottle Fill Station!
Your CH PTSA is working to raise funds to have water bottle fill stations added to Cedar Heights. All of our restaurant take overs will go toward this goal. If you would like to make a direct donation, use the donate button below or send money to school with your child labeled
"PTSA Water Bottle Fill Station Donation"
Support Cedar Heights PTSA!
Donate via PayPal:
Your CH PTSA Elected officers for 2020 - 2021
President - Julie Sanders
VP of Membership Erika Knight and Tara Mitchell
VP of Volunteers Amber Baker
Treasurer Ann-Marie Pennington
Calendar of events
Our PTSA works hard to provide services and activities that benefit the entire CHMS school community. Our volunteers are such an important part of our school! Please consider helping out in any way that fits your schedule. Whether big or small, your contribution will make a significant difference, and research shows that parent involvement improves student success!
Note that PTSA membership does not obligate you to donate money, volunteer time, or attend meetings unless you choose to do so.
If you would like to volunteer, there is an easy, online application (VIP). You only have to fill it out once even if you volunteer at multiple schools! Go to www.kent.k12.wa.us/domain/1039 to create a volunteer profile. A few clicks and a copy of your ID and you are all set!
Questions about membership in the PTSA and/or volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our PTSA would like to give a big shout out to some very special companies in our community that have made donations to our programs!
Legendary Doughnuts - Thank you to Legendary Doughnuts for their donation of free donut certificates to the PTSA this year.